NOTE:THE BLACK DRAGON LONGSWORD MENTIONED AT THE END OF THIS QUEST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JIGO22'S ITEM.
|Start point||Talk to Vannaka in Edgeville Dungeon.|
|Description||Can you best the masters of combat in their element?|
|Items required||Items from the toolbelt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. |
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Vannaka.
- In any order, do the next 3 steps.
- Go to the Warriors' Guild and challenge the guildmaster to fight you. You must range him. He is level 150 and can hit up to 55, so be extremely careful and try hiding behind things. He wears full dragon, an amulet of fury, a dragon two handed sword, and barrows gloves. You should wear full black dragonhide and a dark bow/magic bow (short or long, not comp) and kill him as quick as possible.
- Go to the Ranging Guild and challenge the guildmaster to fight you. You must mage him. You will be attacked by the level 150 guildmaster as well as a few level 64 rangers. The guildmaster can hit up to 28, and hits relatively fast. To minimize the damage, wear granite armour even though it greatly compromises your accuracy. Cast the highest hitting spell you can, preferably ancient magic. This is the easiest fight in the quest, most players say.
- Go to the Wizards' Guild and challenge the guildmaster to fight you. This time, you must melee him. He uses Ice Barrage and can hit up to 40. At low health, he casts Blood Barrage and can hit up to 38. Wear dragonhide armour and a very high hitting melee weapon, like a dragon two handed or even a godsword.
- After you've defeated all three masters, talk to Vannaka again.