|Please upload an image!|
|Main music||Unknown Edit|
|Strongest monster||Crystal dragon and Barrows dragon|
|Dwarf multicannon||Unknown Edit|
|Quests||The Princess and the Warrior|
|Inhabitants/Race||Dragons, elves, demons, elementals, undead|
Click the map to view a larger version.
The Slayerdungeon of Prifddinas is a high-level dungeon located underneath the city of Prifddinas. The dungeon also contains the highest level Slayer Master and the Slayer Grandmaster, Sarixs. In order to get tasks from him, you need a Slayer level of 90, and a combat level of 125. There are no requirements for entering the dungeon itself, but it is heavily adviced that anyone who enters the dungeon has higher combat level than 100, otherwise you are likely to die very quickly in the dungeon.
Note: This article is still under construction. All the quests and monsters will be made later. So they are not linked wrong, they just do not exist yet.
Room 1 - Light of BirthEdit
This room contain the Altar of Seren. Wearing an item aligned with Seren will increase the Prayer points by ten per equipped item. All equipable crystal items, including the Crown and the Amulet of Seren, count as Serenist items.
Room 2 - Essence of the EarthEdit
Room 3 - Fire of FuryEdit
Room 4 - Hall of the Demons (multicombat)Edit
This room contains the portal to the Demon World. This is needed for the Burn in Hell! quest.
- 8 Hellhounds
- 21 Lesser demons
- 14 Greater demons
- 7 Black demons
- 3 Liches (Sub-Boss Monster)
- 1 Rho'mox the Toxic (Boss Monster)
Room 5a - Voodoo Cult (multicombat)Edit
- 8 Dark elves
- 14 Elven shamans
- 7 Elven zombies (fast respawn)
- 7 Elven skeleton (fast respawn)
- 5 Shadow warriors
Room 5b - Glissa's Grave (multicombat)Edit
Required for the Princess and the Warrior.
Room 5c - Arcane FireEdit
This room is only accessable after the Princess and the Warrior.
Room 6 - Dark Room (multicombat)Edit
Room 7 - Magic BonesEdit
Room 8 - Symphonies of Metal and FireEdit
This room contains an anvil, allowing you to smith the bars dropped by metal dragons into bolts, darts or arrows.
Room 9 - Final Room (multicombat)Edit
This room is instanced for each individual player/clan.
- The first room has many low level creatures, which makes this dungeon a practice place for low and high level combat players.
- Room 8 is a great place to train smithing, combat and also slayer hand-in-hand. You can also make a nice profit as you can keep the bars.
- Many players under level 100 have died in this dungeon, during the way to a specific monster which is deeper in the dungeon. The reason, they cannot survive the demons in the multicombat area in room 4. If they still manage to get through, they are most likely dead when they get attacked in room 5, which is multicombat too.
Slayerdungeon of Prifddinas
|Room 1 - Light of Birth|
|Room 2 - Essence of the Earth|
|Room 3 - Fire of Fury|
|Room 4 - Hall of the Demons|
|Room 6 - Dark Room|
|Room 7 - Magic Bones|
|Room 8 - Symphonies of Metal and Fire|
|Room 9 - Final Room|
Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Fremennik Slayer Dungeon • Slayer Tower • Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon • Kuradal's Dungeon • Jadinko Lair • Polypore Dungeon • Slayerdungeon of Prifddinas • Radiver's Dungeon