- The more you put in, the more likely you are to win! Don't make a three-line article and say "I'm gonna win!"
- Make sure your article has perfect spelling and grammar. If your article is filled with mistakes, i.e: "Bb's pirut fleat was da gretest nvi evr nowudayz" its hardly likely to win the competition, is it?
- Make sure it stays in with RuneScape's timeline - do you think "Bob's pirate fleet had nuclear weapons in the first age!" is going to get your article on the front page?
- Present it nicely and neatly - I'm talking about correctly placed paragraphs under tidy, logical titles.
If you want to take part and add an entry (only one per person, remember!) then please register below.
- Talk, just keep it cleanArnie 18:37, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
|Immortal 2000+ edits!-Contribs- Spoilers|
- Chiafriend12 22:25, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Jigo22 TalkieSB, Well I think I have enough time...
- Lexmarkmantalk 16:50, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- 18:31, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Mr. Garrison 22:24, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Stevenyean Sorry for sending my application too late......Stevenyean 04:13, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
- (Your name and/or signature here)
Article name Edit
If you've been registered above, then put a link to your article here.
- Bob's Pirate Fleet, By Fegaxeyl
- The Draconic Fleet, By ToaBionicle
- 1st Asgarnian Naval Fleet By Chiafriend12
- Shadow Fleet by The evil dude
- Fisherman's Crew by Jigo22
- Lumbridge Royal Navy by Lexmarkman
- Eastern Navy by Mr. Garrison
- Misthalin Royal Navy by Da bomba3
- Spirit Navy Of Souls by Stevenyean
- (A link to your article and your name here)
You can add whatever you like to your article - pictures, text boxes, individual people/characters, whatever. It might be a good idea to group these under a single subcategory or a Page Box. Your article can be as long and branch in as many directions as you like, but remember that it must comply by the rules and should have very high quality. If you have added any other additional pages, I may or may not take those in when I'm judging (we'll see later).
The Winner is...
The runners up were...
Thanks to all for participating!