|Place of Origin||Gielinor|
|Notable Individuals||Deinoscorpio (only one identified)|
|First||Welcome to Morytania|
Deinoscorpio was a massive monster found in Morytania.
The Deinoscorpio are the first sentient species to evolve in Gielinor. Why there is only one left is unknown.
The Shadow appeared and "duped" the Deinoscorpio into working for it. It was told to spy on the villagers.
Deinoscorpio is a massive scorpion, but with extra features. It has three stinger tails, 4 claws and 3 sets of jaws. It has a surprisingly large brain.
Abilities and TraitsEdit
Its stings and bites are poisonous and can kill in a few minutes. It can also run up to high speeds, and is perfectly adaptive to living in the swamps. It is blind, but can pick up the slightest vibrations and sounds. It is carnivorous. It is also a burrower. It is also capable of limited speech patterns.
- Deinoscorpio is latin for "Terrible scorpion".
- Welcome to Morytania (first appearance, identified as snapping monster)
- Swamp Spirit (identified as snapping monster)
- Infection (identified as snapping monster)
- The Drakan Effect (identified as pesky arachnid)
- Murder in the Masses (cameo)
- Dead Man Walking (identified as snapping monster)
- Operation Necrosis (first non-cameo)
- The Village That Burnt
- Descent Into Darkness
- Monster of the Mists (Runiverse version)
|Dirth | Edward | Luna | Tamron | The Wanderer | Elle|
|Lord Drakan | Vyarvin Stron | Necrosi Vernim | Varxan Drakosti|
|Swamp Spirit | Deinoscorpio | The Shadow | Apoca Lypse|
|List of monsters and characters in Morytania|