Aramuntite armour is a set of armour consisting of the Aramuntite helm, body, skirt, and bracers. It is obtained by taking 10 Runite bars and 10 Adamantite bars to Aramun in Al Kharid after the completion of the Alloy Miniquest. All of the pieces require level 63 Defence to wear and 60 Smithing to obtain.
This set is a little better overall than Dragon armour because of the added bracers. Unfortunately, those bracers mean that you cannot use Barrows gloves. Aramuntite also has a better Magic defence than most other armours. It is also more lightweight than other armours and for that reason is worn by those training at the Wilderness Agility Course.
This armour set is untradeable and cannot be put into an item set.
|Item||Attack Bonus||Defence Bonus||Other Bonus|
|Attack Bonus||Defence Bonus||Other Bonus|
- The tensions between Doric and Aramun suggest that NPC smiths have a vicious rivalry.
- Jagex quietly implemented this armour and its miniquest as an add-on to the large Precious Protection update.
- This Rune-Adamant armour surpasses even Dragon so perhaps Jagex plans to create other alloy armours that are even more powerful.
- Many players were happy to get an armour set that matched the Arabian-style Scimitar, but were disappointed at the extreme color difference.
- This is the only Melee armour that includes Bracers, which are usually known as Vambraces and put into Ranged armour sets.